I m still unable to get this working, here are some details:

I have a GAE project, with org.restlet.jar from GAE edition

I have a GWT client (and only client) so i added the org.restlet.jar from
the GWT edition in a "lib" folder.
I think i don't need the org.restlet.jar from GAE edition here, right ?

It does compile right with all "org.restlet.client.resource.XXX" imports

But i have the following error when running the app:
[ERROR] [xxx_admin] - Line 9: No source code is available for type
org.restlet.client.resource.ClientProxy; did you forget to inherit a
required module?

What do i misunderstood ?
Thank you