Hello there,

I'd like to have the same Restlet application deployed on different scenarios:

1) Standalone Java Application
2) Service/Daemon
3) Web Application Server (ex: Tomcat) contained

Do I need to create three different projects? Or I "just" need to
create three different "executable sets"?

Is there any documentation to do this, with examples? I'm not talking
about separate docs for each of 1,2,3 above, but a concrete
documentation, if possible with examples, to do a restlet application
that can be deployed on the above three scenarios "at the same time"
(ok, with the needed modifs, but which are the "needed modifs"?)

I hope to have been clear, thanks in advance for your answers.

--
Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2746955