De : Andrei Pozolotin [mailto:andrei.pozolo...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 20 juin 2011 23:07
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : RE: restlet + aws sdb

Jerome:

1) which existing extensions would provide a good jump start / template to
begin coding for retlet-ext-aws-sdb?

2) does it make sense to go with jclouds instead of aws api
http://www.jclouds.org/ or is it an overkill?

Andrei

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2770768

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2771503