Hello All:

I am working on a small REST project using Restlets.
At the moment I am able to send (push) dozens of files to the REST server.

My issue is that sometimes, maybe once a day I get: Internal Connector Error
(1002).  Which I am catching as a ResourceException.

The parties on the other side are not very responsive.
So I have to figure out what is the cause and work around of this exception.

So my question is what is the mostly likely cause of this exception? A simple
time out on one side or the other?  Sun spots?

many thanks for your kind assistance.

KD

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2781928