You can set the pool size of the executor used by the TaskService with
org.restlet.service.TaskService.setPoolSize.

Or you can provide your own TaskService and override
createExecutorService.to return an ExecutorService tuned exactly the way you
want.

--tim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2804693