Hi all,

Using Restlet 2.0 I'm getting contents form remote services very well..  Time
to time I get data in XML or JSON format.

For example receiving JSON data, actually I convert the data to Java List
object using the "google-gson", a Java library to convert JSON to Java objects
and vice-versa.

The statement is the below:

List<AlfContent> alfContents = new Gson().fromJson(jsonContent.toString(), new
TypeToken<List<AlfContent>>() {}.getType());

My wish is to use one only JSON/XML framework, so I'm asking how I can obtain
the same conversion service using Restlet framework...

Thank you in advance for any help!!

Ivano C.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2837014