De : David Bakker [mailto:dbak...@arrayasolutions.com]
Envoyé : lundi 12 septembre 2011 17:20
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Metadata is corrupted with SSL and odata

I have a WCF 4 service and my restlet client app works great with http. If I
tell it to go to the https address (all the same service) the metadata comes
back corrupted. I have built .net 4 clients against the https service with
no problem. I tried a few of the v2 builds to no avail.  Any advice would be
appreciated.

-Bix
----------------- This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee or if this email is to a user no longer associated with
the named address you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result
of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. (DCLM001)
Arraya Solutions Inc, Suite 113, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=28375
52

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2838216