Hi Xavier,

Thanks for the suggestion. Looking at the recent support for Go in Google App
Engine, I think we should consider such a port in the middle term. Our priority
right now is a JavaScript port, but next we could look into C-based languages
like C#, Go and C++.

I’ve updated our specification page accordingly:

http://wiki.restlet.org/developers/172-restlet/g1/391-restlet.html

The goal is to automate the maximum number of artifacts based on the Java main
trunk, using our code customization tools and enhancing them. It would also be
useful to start from a minimal manual port to ensure we have a clear target for
code convertion/generation.

Best regards,
Jerome
--