First - thank you for your message and the work that you are doing.

I downloaded the latest .js files and the previously reported error is
indeed fixed.  But my post() is still not being received on the server side
when called from Javascript.  From Javascript, I am able to succesfully call
get and put.  From a Java client, I can successfully call post.  And a
standard HTML form post works too.

Details on the error... (from Chrome's Javascript console)
POST http://localhost:8888/commitments/ 415 (Unsupported Media Type)
Class.lowLevelSendRequestrestlet-browser.js:3681
Class.sendRequestrestlet-browser.js:3630
Class.commitrestlet-browser.js:3776
Class.handlerestlet-browser.js:3812
Class.handlerestlet-browser.js:3865
Class.handleNextrestlet-browser.js:4311
Class.handleRequestrestlet-browser.js:4301
Class.handlerestlet-browser.js:4293
Class.postrestlet-browser.js:4232
(anonymous function)oldTest.html:64
Test.runqunit.js:102
Test.queue.badqunit.js:232
processqunit.js:865
QUnit.start.config.blocking

Details of my client code....
asyncTest("Post with resource Commitment (json)", function() {
  var clientResource = new ClientResource("/commitments/");
  var commitment = {
       title: "From automated test",
  var jsonRepresentation = new JsonRepresentation(commitment);
  alert(jsonRepresentation.getText());
  // Result is: {"title":"From automated test","description":"This is from
our automated test"}
  clientResource.post(jsonRepresentation, function(representation) {
    console.log("representation.getText() = "+representation.getText());
    // Note: commenting or not commenting out all the lines below doesn't
make a difference
    //var jsonRepresentation = new JsonRepresentation(representation);
    //var obj = jsonRepresentation.getObject();
    //ok(obj.id, "1");
    //ok(obj.title, "From automated test");
    //ok(obj.description, "This is from our automated test");
    start();
  }, MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON);
});

You had mentioned that you are still working on the header management
processing - would that be a likely reason for the 415 error or am I not
doing something required for Post in particular.

Also, would you still like me to open an issue in GitHub for this problem or
the previous one?

Thanks so much!
RB