Hi Thierry,

I had the same issue, IIRC the problem is that Restlet instantiates a Resource
per request. If that Resource is not managed by spring,your injected DAO will
always be null. You need to use org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringFinder in your
Application like so: (be warned, there's more to this than what I just show
here, and I'm using the WadlApplication class.In short you will need the full
Spring initialised Restlet paradigm defined)

<bean name="rootResource" class="com.foo.resource.RootServerResource" />

<bean id="myApplication" class="org.restlet.ext.wadl.WadlApplication">
        <constructor-arg>
                <util:property-path path="component.context" />
        </constructor-arg>
        <property name="encoderService.enabled" value="true"/>
        <property name="name" value="My Server Component" />
        <property name="description" value="My Service component" />
        <property name="owner" value="My Company" />
        <property name="author" value="Ioannis Mavroukakis" />
        <property name="autoDescribing" value="true"/>
        <property name="inboundRoot">
           <bean class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringRouter">
                 <constructor-arg ref="myApplication" />
                 <property name="attachments">
                    <map>
                       <entry key="/">
                           <bean class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringFinder">
                             <lookup-method name="create" bean="rootResource" />
                           </bean>
                       </entry>
                    </map>
                 </property>