I have a ServerResource that has:

throw new org.restlet.resource.ResourceException(
org.restlet.data.Status.CLIENT_ERROR_BAD_REQUEST, "CompanyId required" );

My client will:

catch( org.restlet.resource.ResourceException re )
{
  org.restlet.data.Status status = re.getStatus();
  log.error( "Error: " + status.getDescription() );
}
finally
{
  org.restlet.representation.Representation entity = cr.getResponseEntity();
  if( entity != null )
  {
      entity.release();

How can I get the client to see the error message of: "CompanyId required" ?
The only output the client is seeing is "Bad Request". I am using version 2.0.15

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3002847