De : William Ferguson [mailto:william.fergu...@xandar.com.au]
Envoyé : jeudi 6 septembre 2012 06:48
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org; Jerome Louvel
Objet : RE: Params are null on server

And another thing (not sure if this is intended or if it is a bug), but even
with a single parameter method, calling Request#getEntityAsText() before the
business object method (such as from Filter#beforeHandle) also causes the
parameter to be null.

Is it a bug?
If it's intended then some doco against Request#getEntityAsString and a
warning in the book would be really useful. I've just spent a week trying to
debug it.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3003892