After trying many many many many things I made it work. I asked in the Restlet
Mailing list too, and I will comment this same thing there.

In the try/catch block I put this:

                        Log.w("json
get(MediaType)",cr.get(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON).toString());
                        ObjectRepresentation<DBUser> r = new
ObjectRepresentation<DBUser>(cr.get());
                        Log.w("get user",r.getObject().toString());

And all I got was a ClassNotFoundException because my Android device said it
couldn't find the "com.server.common.MyUser" class, I renamed both server and
clients packages to the same name and it worked.

Is it necessary that the packages are the same too?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3011494