From: Tim Peierls <t...@peierls.net<mailto:t...@peierls.net>>
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:35 AM
To: "discuss@restlet.tigris.org<mailto:discuss@restlet.tigris.org>"
<discuss@restlet.tigris.org<mailto:discuss@restlet.tigris.org>>
Subject: Re: Get all ServerResource objects and their routes from Applicaiton

Doesn't WadlApplication do something like this?

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Paul Morris
<pmor...@nmh.org<mailto:pmor...@nmh.org>> wrote:
I'm trying to figure out a way to at runtime get each ServerResource and its
URI route from the org.restlet.Application API but can't seem to figure it out.
Below is an example. So again I need the relative ref and the object (or even
just its class).

router.attach("/", tracer);
router.attach("/accounts/", tracer);
router.attach("/accounts/{accountId}", blocker);

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3035026

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the addressee.
The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute
proprietary or non-public information under international, federal, or state
laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3036301

<<inline: OCP_JavaSE6Programmer_clr[2][65].png>>