Jerome,

thanks for your reply.  Yes, I was not aware of the html redirect, as I have
always used server side.  I suppose that would work, but it does seem that
serverside is a more recommended method.

My pattern is that an HTML FORM submits a POST, and depending on the
circumstance, issues a redirect.  This pattern always worked fine using
servlets. Switching to Restlet caused a bit of a problem in this area as it was
forcing a POST redirect.

Too bad we can't designate the redirect method.  Is there something in REST or
HTTP that dictates against changing methods on a redirect?

Regardless, I have found Restlets to be a great framework and I am currently in
the process of switching some major code base over to the framework.

Thanks again,
-Adam

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3053474