I suggest that you create a new
/restlet-framework-java/master/incubator/org.restlet.ext.jetty9 extension
by copying then adapting the o.r.e.jetty extension.

You can always have you own branch in GitHub and then merge it back when
master becomes ready for RF 3.0 (Java 7), but from a licensing point of
view you can't offer all the available open source licenses and would need
to pick one (I suggest Apache license).

Best regards,
Jerome

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3068075