Thanks Jerome Louvel for your understanding and quick action.

I have been trying last 3 days to get it work. I tried many possible ways to
get it work. But still I didn't success. I guess it would be very simple
implementation in the loginPost server resouce. Can you please throw some
clue to get it work ? I can contribute user guide once I can setup cookie
authentication.

      @Post
        public Representation post(Representation details) {

                Form form = new Form(details);
                String username = form.getFirstValue("login");
                String password = form.getFirstValue("password");
                String targetURI = getQueryValue("targetURI");
                ..//What todo here ???
       }

- Ramesh