Hi all,

We are quickly progressing towards our 2.2.0 release with another release
candidate 3 available:
http://restlet.org/download/current

Here are the latest changes <http://restlet.org/learn/2.2/changes> since
2.2 RC1:

   - Add JSON related media types.
   - Moved all the remaining NIO logic from previous internal HTTP
   connector to the org.restlet.ext.nio.
      - this helps reduce org.restlet.jar file size
      - now org.restlet.jar has a size of 668Kb
      - 50 Kb saved compared to version 2.1.7
   - Call.isBroken does not detect Tomcat ClientAbortException.
   - DELETE responses send 200 status without any entity, whereas it should
   be 204.
   - NioUtils.copy(..) logic that sometimes created Cyclic barrier
   exceptions has been moved as well and replaced with the older and more
   stable logic that was in place in version 2.1.0 and older releases.
   - Allow Delete methods with entities
   - Allow configuring Apache HTTP Client's HostnameVerifier
   - Short term fix for XStream - remote code execution due to insecure XML
   deserialization

Next 2.2 RC4
planned<https://github.com/restlet/restlet-framework-java/issues?milestone=21&page=1&state=open>at
the end of this week should include:

   - Swagger ext enhancements to support Restlet API introspection in
   addition to JAX-RS API
   - improve web site for Maven and Eclipse downloads + email notifications
   - Git branch creation for Restlet Framework V3

Please continue contributing tests and pull requests!

Thanks,
Jerome
--
http://restlet.org