Hi,
i have restlet and i want to check the intermediate values in various methods,
for instance refer to the code below

 @Override
    public synchronized Restlet createInboundRoot(){
        Authenticator auth = new myAuthenticator();
        Validator val = new myValidator(getContext());
        Filter fil1 = new myFilter();
        Router r = new Router();
        r.attach("/hellowrld​",HelloWorldResource​.class);
        fil1.setNext(auth);

        /***********See here***************/
        System.out.println("hello world");
Logger.getLogger(TestRestlet.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, " Hello");

        auth.setNext(val);
        val.setNext(r);
        return fil1;
    }

Now when i start the service, it prints and logs once, but after that, even if
i reinvoke the restlet it won't print.

Same is the case with Filter and validator, i was trying to check whether or
not validatePresence is being called by inserting a S.O.P there, but no output.

Q 1. Whats the reason behind this behavior ?
Q 2. How do we overcome this, can we use any other Logger or am i looking at
the wrong place ?

Any help will be appreciated,

Regards,
Saurabh Narayan Singh