Hi Roy,

Thanks for the test, you spotted a bug in 2.2.0. The internal HTTPS server
isn't properly registered with the engine.
While we fix it for the upcoming 2.2.1, you can add this line somewhere
before creating your HTTPS server:

        Engine.getInstance().getRegisteredServers().add(
                new org.restlet.engine.connector.HttpsServerHelper(null));

Hope this helps,
Jerome

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3076958