Sure sounds like that's the problem. For unit testing purposes, how about
getting the text of representation, turning that into a
StringRepresentation, and then constructing the JacksonRepresentation in
terms of the StringRepresentation? It's wasteful, but it would allow you to
proceed with your unit testing.

--tim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3086595