Hello,

I have problem with the Restlet for Android. I downloaded ZIP file
(http://restlet.com/download/current#release=stable&edition=android&distribution=zip),

extract it and from the "\lib" folder I copy "org.restlet.jar" file to
the project "\libs" file. I refreshed the project and run clean up the
project. Then I compiled the project and try run server (I used this
tutorial: http://restlet.com/learn/tutorial/2.2/, part 3. "Listening to
Web browsers") but I get this error message:

No available server connector supports the required protocols: 'HTTP' .
Please add the JAR of a matching connector to your classpath. Then,
register this connector helper manually.

I tried to google some more information, but nothing work. Also post on
the stackoverflow
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25483312/android-first-run-of-restlet-2-2-server-no-available-server-connector)

not help. I´m using Eclipse IDE and Android 4.0+.

What do you recommend? Can you help me?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3087317