hi,In one of my project,I am new to restlet.
I am using 1.1.5 version and using it for consuming a REST web service.

I tried creating a client and tried setting the socket and connect Timeout in
the context

Client client = new
Client(Protocol.HTTPclient.getContext().getParameters().add("readTimeout","some
value");
client.getContext().getParameters().add("socketTimeout","some value"));

None of the values that I set in context is recognized by restlet , I still see
my thread waiting for response from back-end for endless time.

What are the right context paramteres, that are needed for connection timeout
and socket timeout? Appreciate help..

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3091082