I am using a restlet 2.1 client sever based architecture, my client times out
within 1 minute after sending the request. and I get the following exception
:
Internal Connector Error (1002) - The calling thread timed out while waiting
for a response to unblock it.
        at
org.restlet.resource.ClientResource$1.invoke(ClientResource.java:1663)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy17.getTaskList(Unknown Source)....

My code is as below :

import org.restlet.resource.ClientResource;

*ClientResource cr = new ClientResource(uri);
MyResource resource= cr.wrap(MyResource .class);
                                updateStatus = resource.updateData(Parameter);*

how should I configure my client resource to avoid timeout ?