Hi !

I implemented a simple Android Restlet server demo that can provide the sensor
values to a Restlet client. However, when the restlet client receives the
object, I get the following Exception from the client:

org.restlet.resource.ResourceException: Unprocessable Entity (422) - The server
understands the content type of the request entity and the syntax of the
request entity is correct but was unable to process the contained instructions

I am having a really hard time making this restlet framework working :(

Please see the following StackOverflow post for all the code information.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33311268

Thanks in advance !!

Francis

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3143693