From: Steve Alexander <steve-alexan...@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Subject: [Akron-Linux-Users-Group] August 1 formal meeting (this coming
Thursday)
To: akron-linux-users-group-annou...@meetup.com

In August,

Lauren Egts is speaking on "Scratch" programming on the RaspberryPi (see
Meetup page for details).

http://www.meetup.com/Akron-Linux-Users-Group/

Dave Hamblin of Element 14 will be in attendance and is bringing a
Raspberry Pi to raffle off!

I believe Rick Nemer picked up a several rPis at the Detroit Maker's Faire
for sale at at attractive price.

--

We need speaker(s) for the September 5th meeting.  I'd like to organize it
as a several  15-30 minute short presentations of a "how to" or detailed

-Steve

--
This message was sent by Steve Alexander (steve-alexan...@roadrunner.com)
from Akron Linux Users Group<http://www.meetup.com/Akron-Linux-Users-Group/>

 Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 <#140252c52f205bbd_> |
supp...@meetup.com