Class 4 laser:
I have a 9MM diode , a driver to power it, a copper mount,
and a single element lens.  I can bring
this to the space and show how to put it together.  I will also teach the
dangers and safety
precautions of high powered lasers.  The
laser output will be around 2.3 watts, I currently have a 1.1 watt laser.  Also
I would need a host for it.  If anyone is interested on helping me make
one, I think something that looks like a lightsaber would be pretty awesome.

Wifi:
I have high gain wifi devices that can broadcast over a mile.  Since the
hackspace is right in the middle of
Akron I am not going to do that.  What I
can show is how wifi works and explain experimental routing protocols that will
connect multiple nodes together.

Linux firmware:
I can show how to install or set up custom Linux firmware on
routers and various other devices.

Xbox:
I can show how to softmod or TSOP flash a first gen
Xbox.  Though kind of old and not as
useful right now, it was one of my earliest "Hackings" I did.

QuadCopter:
I would love to build one, not sure if anyone will be down for
this.