I can probably stop up there this Friday grab the files and work on it a little
this weekend.

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:38 AM, "degerov...@yahoo.com"
<degerov...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Alex, we do have some content that was filmed at the screen printing class that
needs edited then uploaded. It is on the flip cam. I believe G has some footage
from other talks as well. There is a premier pro video editing suite on the
windows machine in the Perkins room. If you want to tackle this it would be
appriciated
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

________________________________
 From:  alex kot <alexk...@yahoo.com>;
To:  SYN/HAK discussion list <discuss@synhak.org>;
Subject:  Re: [SH-Discuss] The Speaker's Bureau rises again like a phoenix!
Sent:  Thu, Oct 24, 2013 2:30:09 AM

Torrie if you need someone to assist on this, I am more then welcome to help
out.  I think getting some new content that we can put on our Youtube channel
will bring more of a face to SYN/HAK.  We can start probably with a few people
from SYN/HAK, I would like to give some presentation, Craig mention it too, and
I see Justin would like to also.   If you need someone to help coordinate or
update the "Classes" on the website I am willing to assist.

Let me know what I can do to help,
Alex Kot