@Omar

Attached are a few photos of the soldering machine that is available to SH.
 They have been re-sized to allow attachment to this message and not exceed
the 120 KB size restriction at SH.  If you want larger images, send me your
personal email address and I will send you much bigger images.

The label in the first photo reads =

*VIGOR Electric Soldering Machine*

*Heavy Duty Model - SM-800*

After you carefully view the photos, get a cup of coffee/tea/rum/whatever
and contemplate the investment of time and energy that will be required to
refurb the item.

As stated in a previous message, it needs medium-level tech service,
including a thorough clean-adjust-lube, plus a complete rewire.  It could
use a paint job too.  I suggest changing the color from medium gray, with
touches of rust, to light chartreuse or light fuchsia to compliment the
mood at SH and keep users content.

If you reach a decision before noon on Tuesday - and it is in the
affirmative - let me know and I will deliver it to you at/about 7pm at SH.

If not, I will list it for sale on Craigslist and sell it to a compulsive
buyer of junk tools who has too much time and spare money, but not much
control over their urges.

Philip