You can have my warm body to use in evaluating the next batch of computer
equipment to be donated by Justin.

I will be happy to assist Omar in checking the stuff out.  No problem with
gofer/asst status.  Would be a pleasure to work with him, considering his
knowledge and experience.

Justin - please give a couple of days notice so that the equipment can be
isolated on delivery and evaluated by Omar and his minions when he has the
time and inclination.

PPP