Everyone,

This morning I met with Sherwin-Williams District Managers.

Product of this meeting is that Sherwin Williams:
- is donating 10 gallons of primer!
- is discounting 10 gallons of paint & any painting supplies to SYN/HAK at
50% of their retail value!
- paint purchase will be made at 3198 Manchester Rd, Akron, Ohio 44319-1439

Me and Devin are planning to meet at the store above this evening after
work to discuss what additional supplies we would need for getting our
space painted.

All Sherwin-Williams managers are going for a sales meeting beginning Wed.

It would be best and most excellent if we make our purchases this evening
or latest by tomorrow evening 8pm. This works well in our goal of getting
ready as soon as possible.

*Please reply back with any specific items anyone would want to purchase
from Sherwin for the painting of 48 S Summit.*

Regards,

--
G | Gaurav Narain Saxena | (330) 283 - 4972

I am a Board Member at SYN/HAK <http://www.synhak.org>: The Akron
Hackerspace located at 21 W North St, Akron, Ohio
44304<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=21+w+north+st+akron+ohio>
I am providing technical consulting services to
Sherwin-Williams<http://www.sherwin-williams.com/>on behalf of Bennett
Adelson <http://www.bennettadelson.com/> (Microsoft Solution Center)
located at 6050 Oak Tree Blvd, Cleveland, Ohio
44131<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=6050+Oak+Tree+Blvd,+Cleveland,+Ohio+44131>
I have also been providing solutions to non-trivial problems other
businesses may have through my company Whiskey Bits LLC located in Portage
Lakes, Ohio
Learn more about things I have created by reading my About
page<http://gsvolt.wordpress.com/about-2/>on my
blog <http://gsvolt.wordpress.com/>