I accept my nominations
In the interest of fairness and full disclosure I must inform the
membership that since I am planning to graduate in August of this year,
there is a very real chance I may get a job that requires me to leave
Akron. I care a lot about the direction and success of Syn/Hak and would
fulfill my duties as long as I could.

regards,
Andrew L