+1 to this -- I can't get to it .. google drive blocked :(

I think I'll give a talk on mediawiki to encourage more participation on
mediawiki and wikipedia.org for that matter.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Torrie Fischer
<tdfisc...@hackerbots.net>wrote:

> On Friday, February 28, 2014 11:55:03 Justin Herman wrote:
> > Phillip,
> >
> > Here is a list of possibilities of things that we MIGHT want in the
> future.
> > Not sure if anyone is interested in having any of this but this might
> help
> > the discussion. Please add anything that is missing and put your name
> down
> > if you might like to have it. (happy cooking!)
> >

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ijORFZv_hs8PbSadgm9GOZ_Gn7LWSaTScq8H
> > m03eFmY/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Can we like, keep this stuff on the wiki so others can find it with the
> search
> box?
>
> > On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Philip P. Patnode
> <ppatn...@gmail.com>wrote:
> > > TWIMC
> > >
> > > While the subject of the new kitchen is open, those who plan to use it
> > > should *start a list of needed/wanted/dreamed about tools, small
> > > appliances and other equipment that they would like to have in the
> > > kitchen*
> > > .
> > >
> > > In the coming weeks, I can supply things like glasses, plates, pots &
> > > pans, cupcake pan, cookie sheets, flatware, kitchen utensils, and small
> > > appliances.  I have an inside track to abandoned and discarded items
> on a
> > > regular basis and will be happy to re-direct some of it to SH on
> request.
> > >
> > >  Otherwise, the usual destination will continue to be the Salvation
> Army
> > >
> > > Store in Montrose.
> > >
> > > A new coffee maker is very high on my list of things to donate.  Will
> try
> > > to find a good, 12-cup Mr Coffee machine.  The current coffee machine
> > > requires an advanced level of knowledge and experience to successfully
> > > create a volume of coffee that won't kill people.  Rumors about the
> > > original design engineer being a total moron are true.  She was forced
> > > retire to an off-shore island in the Caribbean where she now collects
> and
> > > sells hermit crabs to the tourists.
> > >
> > > Philip

G | Gaurav Narain Saxena | (330) 283 - 4972 | gsvolt.wordpress.com |
@gsvolt

I am a Board Member at SYN/HAK <http://www.synhak.org>: The Akron
Hackerspace located at 48 S Summit St Akron Ohio
44308<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=48+S+Summit+St+Akron+Ohio+44308>

I am providing technical consulting services to
Sherwin-Williams<http://www.sherwin-williams.com/>on behalf of Bennett
Adelson <http://www.bennettadelson.com/> (Microsoft Solution Center)
located at 6050 Oak Tree Blvd, Cleveland, Ohio
44131<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=6050+Oak+Tree+Blvd,+Cleveland,+Ohio+44131>
I have also been providing solutions to non-trivial problems other
businesses may have through my company Whiskey Bits LLC located in Portage
Lakes, Ohio
Learn more about things I have created by reading my About
page<http://gsvolt.wordpress.com/about-2/>on my
blog <http://gsvolt.wordpress.com/>