I went to TechPint II Akron on 3/6 and volunteered guerrilla videography.

I'm sure there is a 'god of guerrilla videography' somewhere as that night
the organizers didn't have any video taping planned. The horror, I said!

{Cool folks come to my city and we don't tape them? This was unacceptable}

Find the video blog here:

http://gsvolt.wordpress.com/2014/03/06/techpint-ii-akron/

Hopefully you'll learn about the stories the speakers had to share during
the event.

They've been through setting up their own businesses in Akron and
succeeded.

I hope this inspires other people to consider setting up shop for
themselves, given enough time as well as networking.

-G