I'd like to ask Jen when would the kids come and visit. The only obstacle
for a field trip as I see it is any of our member's with keys's
availability to let them in.

I think it will be most valuable for kids to witness some projects members
have built at synhak.
I can bring/deposit a few of my own.

So basically this is what I think could happen during the field trip:
1) Intro and tour of tools and people that volunteer that day
2) Demo of any projects
3) Q&A in the back

In between we can sprinkle break times for any refreshments (baked?)

More thoughts?

Of course if the kids come during business hours, some folks might not be
available. We might need to consider that.

So, show of virtual hands of folks that can be available for the kids
during business hours?
- G: nope