>From James@IngenuityCleveland:

Hi there!

I wanted to send out a blast to all the creative people I know about an
upcoming deadline.  Ingenuity has been working with NASA on an Art
Challenge to celebrate 50 years of its upper stage workhorse, Centaur.

Basically, we are asking for proposals from the creative community to be
considered as part of an expo of work happening at IngenuityFest 2014 in
September to celebrate the history and technology of this amazing vehicle.

The deadline to apply is May 1.

Just note, WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR COMPETED WORK BY MAY 1.  Just your idea,
intention to participate, and links to some work samples.  Work to be part
of the gallery will be due in early September.

Here is a link to coverage on Boingboing.net:
http://boingboing.net/2014/03/04/nasa-centaur-art-competition.html

Link to the details and application:
http://ingenuitycleveland.com/centaur/

Please forward to all of your creative friends and feel free to contact me
directly with any questions you have.

This should be a fun aspect of the festival and I'm looking forward to
seeing amazing work!

James

James Krouse
Artistic Director