Just learned from Dave Egts that OpenShift is free for non-profits, which
means that openshift can host our web assets, like everything for free -
and we can have any pieces of free and open source software deployed there
too.

Does hosting synhak.org on openshift make sense? Thoughts?

https://www.openshift.com/blogs/openshift-for-non-profits-open-source-and-educational-institutions