CivicHacks.org (National day of civic hacking in Columbus) has blogged
about Akron Civic Hackathon here:

http://www.civichacks.org/blog/2014/5/15/civichacks-inspires-akrons-civic-hackathon-they-need-our-help

I need help with:
- RSVPs - for accurate head counts
- Connecting with governmental managers that have outstanding techy
problems (share my cell with anyone and everyone you know that would fit
this description, so I can commit their problems in the event: up until
5/31)

Updates: east liverpool fire department chief will be attending - in
uniform !!

Help!!

-G