Are we having LAN parties every saturday at 8pm, as they are scheduled on
meetup at this time .. I can remove them if they haven't been planned for,
just let me know either way:
http://www.meetup.com/synhak/events/calendar/?scroll=true

I'll add all the events Philip, thanks much - adding them on meetup is the
first step usually for me

Once added, I'll walk through the promo page and share with the community