From: discuss-boun...@synhak.org [mailto:discuss-boun...@synhak.org] On Behalf
Of Michael Griesacker
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:56 AM
To: SYN/HAK discussion list
Subject: Re: [SH-Discuss] Greater Akron Robotics Club Floor Space request

Tim, I believe the current procedure is to convince 2 proponent/supporters to
"second" your idea before it can be officially proposed. (this was to allow a
"partially baked" idea to be vetted a bit before general membership submission.
I will be your second second. I would request that you put a sign in your area
proudly displaying your club name with contact info if anyone has questions or
concerns, or wants to donate robot parts, etc.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Philip P. Patnode