Howdy, hakkers.

As some may (or more likely not!) know, synhak.org is set to be turned off in
the next few days. Mailing lists will be removed and replaced with other
software, the wiki is being eradicated, the space is hemorrhaging members, and
Tuesday meetings are now a debate club.

Lots of folks have looked to me over the last 8 months for answers as to what
was going on and how it all happened. Here's my writeup:

https://medium.com/@tdfischer_/rip-synhak-7093ade6b943

Sorry we couldn't do a better job with SYNHAK, Akron. We're learning lessons
and moving on to start a safe space in the city for types like us:

http://hackron.org/

I hope you will join us this Thursday at 7pm for the third meeting of Hackron:

http://discuss.hackron.org/t/3rd-meeting-july-3rd-2014-at-7pm/59

With hugs and excellence,
Torrie <3