MCG,
It is being used for large projects and supports some rpetty complex queries.

If you have an example, I can create the realationships and joins that you would be curious about.

It would probably help more than just you to show how to achieve this.  If you provide me with a sample schema and query, I can create the Reactor queries.

Teddy