From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Douglas Knudsen
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:23 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] perf monitoring tools ( was Fwd: [ACFUG Announce] John Mason's powerpoint from last meeting now posted )

thanks charlie.  Yeah, I'm going to look at fusionreactor soon, a > 2 day trial is much better in my case, I can't resart a production instance in the middle of the day to test a tool like seefusion out under some load, eh?  Knock on some compressed wood shavings nearby, I don't have any major perf issues currently!  I have heard over on cf-talk and cf-server lists that folks have used this to get them out of some sticky performance corners lately.  The new seefusion 4 UI is certainly full of eye candy!   Real nice!   We shall see how things go.  Also wondering what will be in CF8 w/respect to this, eh?

DK