From: Teddy Payne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:22 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Huge! 3000W UPS Available

Robert,
I am not sure on the policy for the ACFUG lists, but part of me thinks that soliciting to sell something that service oriented may not be normal behavior.  The discussion list is for discussion CF technology topics.  The community list would be more appropriate as that list is a more "off topic" list.

Teddy