I didn't actually expect to get bashed.  I have never seen that go on here.
I was just stating that I was definitely worthy of it.  Silly over-sight on
my part really.  The other formats let you click on the folder so that's why
I was saying that they worked fine but the Flash format wouldn't let me
expand/collapse.

Once again, I'm very appreciative of all the help and tips you all offer.

Thanks,
Jeff