Seth,
You also have to look at your selling point.  The client did not make this
decision on his/her own.  Someone has influenced this person.

Are you primarily a CF developer?  This may be a deal breaker if you cannot
deliver the product in the same amount of time as if it was written in CF.

Just real quick:
CF can be deployed using more than just Microsoft products, so legacy
support and future hybrid network topologies is possible.

Teddy