Has anybody used PAYNET SYSTEMS before? I have a client who signed up for them and insists on using them. www.paynetsystems.com is their website, and I'm just wondering if anybody has opinions on them. I want no part of storing CC numbers on this system for this client - I know with companies like PayPal, you can have the transaction take place completely off site and get redirected back. That's the kind of thing I'm looking for at this point I think.

Dean H. Saxe wrote:
FWIW, I work for a vendor who does this kind of scanning, though for $150/year you wouldn't get a heck of a lot. You get what you pay for. I have worked places, prior to my current employer, where we specifically used vendors because they wouldn't find anything wrong and would produce a nice report. YMMV.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy? "
    --Gandhi