Hi,
I've been using error handling in my applications for several years with
great results.
However, I'm trying to use the <cferror> tag on a new Coldfusion 7 server
and I'm
not able to override the server's default error message.  My admins are
telling me
that the settings are the same in dev (where cferror works) and prod.  Dev
is
7.02 and prod is 7.01, but I don't think that's our problem.

Is there something they need to enable on the server to get cferror working?

Here's an example of the canned message that I'm getting:

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

 The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging
purposes.    Error Occurred While Processing Request      error
description   error details
   Resources:

  - Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about
  the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging >
  Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
  - Check the ColdFusion
documentation<http://www.macromedia.com/go/proddoc_getdoc>to verify
that you are using the correct syntax.
  - Search the Knowledge