By the way, the "..Mere Mortals" book is in their library.

Teddy

On 1/12/07, Teddy Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I recommend Safari Books Online.  For $19/mon you can check out 10 books
out at a time.  For $40/mon, you get unlimited access.

www.safaribooksonline.com

The books are virtual and you read them online.  I have several friends
using it and it saves them a lot of money when they jsut want to read
certain chapters of certain books.

Teddy

 On 1/12/07, Charlie Arehart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Robert, I'll echo Shawn and the other's sentiments on the Mere Mortals
> book.
> As for "the ACFUG library", there is no real one.
>
> I will say I've been meaning to create a virtual one (where people post
> the
> books they have and members can borrow from each other by way of
> bringing
> desired or returned books to the meeting, with email notifications to
> track
> it all and using the Amazon web service to ease data entry), and I have
> renewed interest in that for other reasons, so look for that soon.
>
> That said, does anyone have a copy of that book to lend to Robert at the
>
> next meeting (or the Flex meeting on Wed, if you both would be going)?
>
> /Charlie
> http://www.carehart.org/blog/

<cf_payne />
Adobe Certified ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
Atlanta CFUG (ACFUG): http://www.acfug.org