Folks, as discussed at the January meeting, we will hold elections for ACFUG
board of directors at the February 7th meeting, and from . At its first
meeting, the board will also then elect a president for the group.

If you are interested in serving on the board or would like to nominate
someone else, please reply to me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) so that I can add
your name to the slate of candidates for presentation at the meeting. If you
nominate someone else, I'll attempt to contact them prior to the meeting to
inform them of the nomination.

You can review the following presentation from last year for information on
the roles of board members:

http://www.acfug.org/index.cfm?fa=presentation.view
<http://www.acfug.org/index.cfm?fa=presentation.view&file=acfugboard.cfm>
&file=acfugboard.cfm

It's been my pleasure to serve as interim president, filling out the year
after Josh stepped down in April (when he took the role at New Atlanta). My
work and travel, among other responsibilities, are simply pressing on me in
my new role as an independent consultant.

I'll look forward to helping the new president and board however I can. With
the great new space and a renewed vitality, things are looking up for the
group and I know I'll be leaving it in very capable hands. Come help make a
difference and keep things going.

I'd appreciate your nomination, whether of yourself or someone else, before
the meeting. Even so, nominations will be accepted at the meeting.

/Charlie
http://www.carehart.org/blog/